PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - vegetarian jokes
Chirag and I came up with a super lame joke last night.

CHIRAG:
Next time we go eat burger, I take out the patty you eat that k? I the bun and salad

YEEWON:
OKay! Hahah you wanna be the bun and salad?

CHIRAG:
Typo error, i don't wanna be bun and salad

YEEWON:
Now i know why you take out the patty! cause you want to replace it!

CHIRAG:
OMG are you planning to eat me?

YEEWON:
Plan? HAHHAH PLANNING PLANNING! Imagine me drawing a plan on the blueprint! How to eat chirag!

CHIRAG:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA damn i'm scared of you now wei

YEEWON:
HAhah i'm high without drugs la.

CHIRAG:
You're the evil witch who wants to cook me!

YEEWON:
Yeah i'm gonna prepare SUPER HOT bath for you to soak in it. Then i chop tomatoes! Yeay!

CHIRAG:
and you must be thinking, "yeay i'm gonna have a healthy meal tonight" cause i'm made of vegetables!

YEEWON:
Yeah then later i'll be like, "Eh it's boiling already!" and you said,"No i just farted."






sneak
peek