PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010 - what's so great about IT?



You laugh in the beginning
end up crying

You build up dreams
and destroy it

You work hard
but gave up half way

You treasure it now
and later it's all trash

You make promises
and break those promises

You create memories
to indulge in reminiscence

You lied to cover up the truth
to make yourself feel better

You create problems
You run away from it

You took it away
and never return it

You left your marks
You never erased them

You look up to them then,
and hate that you're like them now

You are fuck up
just to fuck other life's up

You build up walls
to protect yourself

You go out at night
to stay away from nightmares

You laugh out loud
so you can't hear what's in your head

You keep hating
so you stop loving























sneak
peek