PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, April 02, 2010 - April Fool is today
The night before, I didn't sleep at all. I tried but I couldn't. At 6am I woke up and drove myself to work. Around 7ish I start to feel sleepy. I couldn't sleep because of what Michael told me. Gee it's so disturbing.

I had espresso at work but it didn't work. My body feels tired and I can't focus. My eye lids are so heavy.

Shu Yung called to hang out after my work but I've planned to rush home and get a good sleep til the next day. I was supposed to go MOS but then part of me didn't wanna party anymore... I just want to sleep. Sleep is all i can think of. I want to skip dinner....

Then two little monkeys enter the store. These two monkeys have names, Chirag and Raymond.

Hahahaha... they're my good buddies. Oh yeah Raymond is more of a cat.

after my work I went them and I fell asleep. The voice of my manager woke me up, " Don't wear that shirt and sleep in the store! C'mon."

"Sorry! I'm leaving already. I'm too sleepy...ugh.."
"Good. Get out of here, the earlier the better." He says it jokingly.

I went to my car, blast the radio so i could stay awake. I was driving and I didn't know why this mini cooper was following me. I was afraid. I tried to reach my phone, but my phone is in my bag and my bag is full of stuffs. My phone is barred. -__-

I stopped at somewhere where people could see us. Turn out that I hit his car when I was reversing my car. He felt bad he gave me a book.

I swear if I'm dominic sean charles, he wouldn't have stopped me. =P

I was too scared to sleep. Though i was really exhausted. Thank god Chirag and Raymond were escorting me and they were there. I told them to accompany me awhile, as I was too scared. We went for a drink at the mamak.

Then we met the Hitz.fm cruisers and we played some games they gave us gifts. I got a TOO BIG FOR ME t shirt. Gave it to my dad.

Went home and I slept. What a day.


...you believe everything blindly, do you believe what you were told?

sneak
peek