PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, April 05, 2010 - excuse me
OMG i totally forgot that YOU read my blog. *Embarrassed*

I put all my emotions here and you're reading it. Well, don't mind me, cause I'm human too.
some stuffs are pretty random.

Oh wait, just to make sure I remember today ;)

I'M A VEGETARIAN TODAY!

is that like an insult to vegetarian? *inside jokes*

So anyway, I don't really have the freedom to blog whatever I want here. *roll eyes*
Some stuffs are meant to be shared with certain people only.

HAHAHH. anyway i can't take this anymore. GOOD NIGHT. Wait wait lemme sing this song.

I started a joke,
which started the whole world crying,
but I didn't see,
that the joke was on me.

I started to cry,
which started the whole world laughing,
Oh if I'd only seen,
that the joke was on me.
...


...I'm still very, extremely confuse!


sneak
peek