PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, April 04, 2010 - a fairy tale?
She was sitting by the pool looking at the stars. He came and sat next to her.


"Beautiful isn't it?"
"Hahaha! Thank you mister." she said jokingly.
"Oh god you're really vain!"

They burst out laughing. "Why don't you put your legs into the water?"
She was embarrassed to tell him that she's afraid of the water sometimes, because she has always felt like something is down there to get her. What if she drowns and they couldn't find her body?

"Well because it's cold of course!" she lied.
He removed his shoes and soak his feet into the water.
"Come on. It's not that cold." he turned to look at her, and smiled.
Her heart melted. She bit her lip, she wanted to kiss him so badly, his smile is so charming.

"Go on!" he chuckled. "There's nothing to be afraid of."

"Exactly, there's nothing to be afraid of...it's just once...nothing's gonna happen right?" she thought to herself.

She was so nervous. She leaned forward and kissed him----------








sneak
peek