Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Monday, April 12, 2010 -
I'm not lucky but you are.
I was talking to my friend and I noticed that we both have the same problem. At least he stays right babe?
My problem now is that, I find it hard to trust guys. No matter how good they are, I just don't trust them enough to give them my heart. I'm afraid that it'll never work and that I'm going to throw away everything I had like how I did before because when I love someone, I'll love them with all my heart.
I'm afraid of looking like a fool again. I already feel like one now. I am just enjoying life now, working my way to get a name in the industry, hanging out with my friends... I love my freedom.
I don't trust any guys at all for now. If he comes after me, and then goes after another one, I don't even wanna consider those desperados. Sorry but I don't want to be replaceable. =) I'm not another trophy, I'm a girl.