PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - My superbike.
Today my dream was awesome!

I dream that I was riding a bike, it was a huge white super bike.HOLLYSHIT it feels so real and the most disappointing part was when I woke up. HAHAHA!

So yeah in my dream, Raymond and Chirag was in the car and then I spot this huge white bike and I just sat on it, it's manual. ( I prefer manual for bikes not cars) I told Mei Yun to sit behind me. Funny thing is when my leg touches the ground. =P never thought my legs are long enough to do that.

So we took off and we were heading to my house but we couldn't find my house, we were going in circles. It's really frustrating. I stopped by at a shop to buy something, I looked into the mirror and wow I look so freaking good with the leather jacket.

Then there was this kid standing at the corner of the shop. I walk towards him and he points at a poster paste on the wall. He's the missing child. A lady came and took me away and I walked off. It's so damn weird. I walked out of the store, I got on my bike with Mei Yun. I rode really fast in my dream.

I bumped into Raymond and Chirag who were sitting in the car. "I'm gonna tell Manraj that he's not the only one who has the bike. I have one too now. Oh yeah I love my baby!" I was telling them that!

And then I woke up. Feeling EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! I feel like going to the arcade now and play :(

sneak
peek