Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
People learn the best when they fall the deepest... okay this is pretty random. Well i noticed that I've never actually stopped talking about you. I'm gonna put a full stop to this. You're a history.
Just now I was at the park chilling with friends and guess what. I had this, "i want to try everything in life" kinda thing going on again. The mood just hit me. So I tried something that I would never try. So what?
Tonight was like a bachelor night, except for Puru *kick him outta this*. HAHAH. To be honest, tonight I felt like a free bird. I feel like the weight on my shoulder is being lifted. I was really happy to be able to see the four boys again, it's like seeing Power Rangers? You guys should always stick together like a glue no matter how gay you're gonna look. HAHHA!!