PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, April 04, 2010 - Not Knowing

I really didn't like this one guy. He doesn't have the look, one glance and I thought he's one boring guy. I didn't even bother to get to know him. I didn't notice him either...

However, as I get to know him better... I started liking him. I didn't realize until one day, when something happen, and it hit me... I didn't want others, because the one that I am looking for is standing right in front of me, and I didn't notice all this while.

You have everything that I am looking for...

I thought you liked me too, until I realize that you treat everyone the same way... I'm just your another "brother".

I hated you for telling me who I am,
You have been here all along...

I can't fall for you because you belong to someone else. I don't want to be the other girl, I was a victim, someone stole what I thought would be mine forever...

"Fuck it, they are not married."
it's something a selfish bitch would say, I said it. I couldn't do it.

Oh well. We'll be friends. At least I can still have you around. =)


Will i live my whole life,
being lost forever?





sneak
peek