PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, April 03, 2010 - owl city vanilla twilight
I was listening to Owl City's Vanilla Twilight and I can't help but to wonder how does the Music Video look. So i went youtube and guess what. I couldn't find it.

You know like when you listen to certain song you could imagine how the MV would be.
I kinda have an idea for this music video until I saw a video that someone made. I swear if I didn't read the description or if I didn't know Owl City I would've thought it's the real music video.

I gotta say it's good. Great effort and creative... but certain part it doesn't go with the music tempo. I thought the expression should be slightly relax compare to his expression. Anyway here's the music video's link. LOL.

sorry had problems uploading but seriously do check out the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuIV__ulkb4

sneak
peek