PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, May 17, 2010 - Alligator and Crocodiles
I seems to talk about my dream a lot in my blog huh? Here's another one. =P

I dream that I was going to shops after shops buying something, I don't remember what was it. When I'm on my way home, there's a pool out of no where, it's greenish and it's really dark. Come to think of it, it's kinda scary.

My friends were in the pool and they asked me to join them. So I put down the groceries and when I enter the pool, suddenly the wall seems too high for me to go back up. There were two huge crocodiles! My friends who were in the pool went missing.

The crocodiles were swimming "happily" in the pool. Oh boy they're so big. I was really scared. When I got inside the water I see some of the unfamiliar faces looking back at me, they looked dead. I got up and suddenly another crocodile is swimming towards me.

Panic, I tried to climb the wall, it's just impossible, but I guess my movements must have alerted them, the other crocodiles came after me...

I woke up. THANK GOODNESS it's just a dream! As usual I'll check dream mood =P

I'm not quite sure if it's a crocodile or an alligator in the dream. But since Crocodile prefers to live in dark waters then I guess it's a crocodile. I'm gonna put both up anyway.

To see an alligator in your dream, symbolizes treachery, deceit, and hidden instincts. It may be a signal for you to take a new perspective on a situation. It may also represent your ability to move between the material world of waking life and the emotional, repressed world of the unconscious. Alternatively, the alligator represents healing powers and qualities. An alligator also suggests that you are thick-skinned or insensitive.

To dream that you are running away from the alligator, indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that you are refusing to acknowledge and
owning up to.


To see a crocodile in your dream, symbolizes freedom, hidden strength and power. It forewarns of hidden danger. Someone near you is giving you bad advice and is trying to sway you into poor decisions. Because crocodiles can live in water and on land, they also represent your conscious and unconscious and the emotional and the rational. Perhaps something is coming to the surface and you are on the verge of some new awareness.

Alternatively, the crocodile may be an aspect of yourself and your aggressive and "snappy" attitude. Or it may reveal that are being insincere, displaying false emotions and shedding "crocodile tears".

To dream that you are chased or bitten by a crocodile, denotes disappointments in love and in business.


At least today's dream isn't that weird. Seriously I wonder if all my dream has always been so dark and eerie. =(
reality is better than dream now.


sneak
peek