PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - customer

Yesterday I saw this in the "Barista Communication" Book. It's a book that we all communicate with each other. There's this customer in his 30s who left a message for my friend, Chin Mei, aged 20 i think?

SO what if he's white? He's old.

It's written :

Hello,

My name is Vincent and as soon as I saw you, I have been charmed. You look very funny and like a nice person too.
I know I am married, so maybe I shouldn't do that but...
So if you want to meet sometime for a drink or dinner, I would be very happy.


What the fuck? That's fucking gross! Seriously it's like dating your father's friend. Eww!!!

sneak
peek