PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, May 08, 2010 - Digi
Yesterday evening, I rushed to the mall to pay my phone bills cause I won't be in KL today and I need to unbarred my phone. When I arrived there, SYSTEM WAS DOWN! no Pictures, Images and Photos

*shows middle finger*

This isn't the first time! The last time I went there to pay my bill, I waited for 2 hours!

Can someone teach me how to use the internet to pay my bills? I feel like a freaking old lady now.

Disappointed. I went over to Shu Yung's place, and watch them swim. *drools* omg Pictures, Images and Photos

Then I followed Aabid to Hartamas and watch him jamming. Nice songs. Very catchy.hai Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm going to Malacca. Although it's only two days, I'm going to miss everyone here back in KL.



sneak
peek