PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, May 15, 2010 - I love you mommy
Last night was damn weird. I missed my parents so badly. So many things were running through my head.

Mom called and told me that they're reaching KL and I wanted to go home so badly to give them a hug. I felt like we haven't spend time together for a long time as I'm always out when they're home.

"I want to go home." I told my friends.
"Whoa... first time Yee Won's the first to go home." said Raymond. -_-

Then I felt lazy to drive myself home. LOL. Imagine having to go through that stupid round round road around Mid Valley. Why can't they just make a straight road from bangsar to old klang road. It'll be so much easier.

When I'm home today. My mom was pissed. "Why are you always out til morning?"
"No wonder I miss dad more than I miss you. Hmph! Did you get me anything?" she ignored me. "Why do you always ignore me?" I asked her. I asked her so many questions but she was busy with Brownie (my dog).

"I hate you lah." i mumbled. I went inside my room and complained to Mei Yun. Later I found lip gloss on my table. I felt sooooo bad! Cause my mom bought that for me and I told her I hate her earlier.

-_________-

I wish i can tell my mom how much I love her deep down inside, because truth is, I really do.

and the moral of the story is...



sneak
peek