Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Oh i suddenly felt like blogging this conversation i had with my dad in the car. I was driving and he was sitting next to me.
Dad seems so restless when I'm driving. It's not like he has never seen me drive. I was listening to Prodigy in the car and he lowered the volume.
Me: *hits the steering like it's the drums* Dad: Don't do that. It's embarrassing. You're a lady. Me: So? What's so embarrassing? Dad: Boys do that, not girls. The other drivers might think you're crazy. Me: Who cares! It's not like I know them. This is my way of enjoying the music. Dad: What a way of enjoying music. Me: Okay fine.
*moment of silence*
Dad: *pretended to play the electric guitar while humming the music* Me: Cool! You like prodigy! *sings along* Okay now we're embarrassing. Dad: *Stops* You're embarrassing. You hit the steering like some crazy boy. You're a girl! Me: So I'm like you, shouldn't you be happy? Dad: I'm a man! You should be more like a lady. How to get boyfriend like that? Me: *awkward* Oh yeah where you kept your guitar? I wanted to practice but I couldn't find it. Dad: It's in cupboard. I'm going to sell it. Me: NOOOOooooo!!!! You'll regret it! Like how you sold the drumset! Dad: Mom's fault. She complains about the space and the noise.. Me: Yeah...Mom's fault. Now we both can't play.... can you buy me an acoustic guitar? Dad: Okay sure. Me: Bye bye Fender, hello acoustic. Dad, I think you're going to regret for selling it. Dad: It's alright, anything for my daughter. Me: Okay dad. Enough. *laughs*