After the dinner, I went to the mall to buy some stuffs with my mom and dad.
Mom took a trolley and she said, " Why don't you sit inside the trolley? Remember how you used to hop in the trolley when you were younger?"
Aww... my mom remembers! Isn't it nice to have someone to remember all this? I find that sweet. I love my mom. After buying the groceries, we went and meet up with my dad who's sitting at some cafe talking to an old friend of his.
I told my mom, " Is it me or that when man gets old, they tend to talk out loud about what they know, they're point of views over something. The funniest part is, the people around them who are their age will join the conversation too! Old people are so friendly!"
My mom laughed.
My mirror broke today, Chirag told me I'm gonna get 7 years of bad luck. I'll try not to believe in all this. hehe!
Toodles!