PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - Nightmare: Brother and Sister
Nightmare again.
I dream that I've two older siblings. A sister and a brother. They wanted to cut me because I've got my parent's flesh and blood, and they're aborted. -freaky.


I don't remember what happened in the dream but I remember it was like a horror movie and I'm not the victim.
I kinda remember asking them when they were trying to kill me.

" Who are you? Why are you doing this?"
" We don't even have a name!"

I was cutting off my sister's shoulder, i slice her flesh open slowly til I see her reddish meat.


I remember I stabbed my brother in the dream. I stabbed the first time and I failed to kill him, I stabbed him the second time and I could actually felt the knife, breaking his bones. I did the third and fourth, and so on... I became uncontrollable because he was screaming in pain, I wanted his scream to go off so thinking that if I stabbed him even more, he'll die faster, and he'll stop making so much noise. I hated how it felt holding the knife, because you could feel it cutting his flesh and bones, but I didn't have the choice...

I know that in my dream I was only trying to protect myself.

Ah well they're not real. hahahhah!! I don't even know why is it that I always appear like a murderer in my dream. It's so scary...




sneak
peek