Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Last night, I went out and had a drink with an old friend of mine, Tomas. He's my childhood friend. Recently Hakim ( another childhood friend) texted me too. It's been so long and I'm so glad that they remember me!
I remember those time when we were younger, how we used to cycle around my condo, pretending to be Power Rangers, Doraemons, Goku...etc.
Last night my room was super hot, it's like sleeping in Sauna, the aircond isn't working so I sneak into my parent's room without blanket or pillow, just my bolster.
My parents room so damn cold, it's so hard sleeping on a flat surface with no pillow, so I stole my dad's bolster and rest my head on it. After awhile I started freezing but I was too lazy to take my blanket from the other room, so I carried my cat, place her near my leg, my soles feels warm thanks to her warm fur, she's warm so why not right?
I woke my parent up, because I started sneezing in the middle of the night , it was too cold so I went back inside my room... I woke up at 10am, thinking that it's too early =P I continue sleeping until 2pm.