Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
random much? I was looking at Avril Lavigne's photo and I admire her face! She has a pretty face! I love her eyeliner. so black and so hawt! <3
The other day I left my phone, sweater and my medicine with Shu Yung. I received calls and sms-es from my friends. Today when my phone is with me, I don't get any calls or sms-es at all! Only from Leon. Bloody hell. Nobody miss me now? >=(
I had maggie and i still feel hungry. Yerrr..... I feel like having chicken rice now. With bean sprouts. I think my stomach is crazy.
I miss rock climbing =( so loooong never go climb, I miss the thrills of climbing, when you go higher and higher, it's fun cause while you're in the mid you need to figure the next step, you can't just simply pick one rock to hold on to. You'll need to pick carefully cause it'll affect the next step.
There's nothing I could say to you, to let you see. I will be.