Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Maybe I never showed you how much I really appreciate you but to be honest, I do. :) I gotta admit although some of you are such a pain in the arse but I still love you <3 I do complain about most people, but I never want to "delete" you off my life. Everyone does makes a diff in my life.
I'm glad I've friends who accept me for who I am. I'm really glad that you allow me in your lil circles, come to think of it, I should be very happy. I feel like I've create so much problems lately. I'm sorry if I did. Let's forget all that, look at the bright sides, we all have fun right? We've so much laughter...etc.