Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
1. My room's wallpaper is lavender. I want darker color. Hehe! 2. Chandelier in the dining area. 3. I want the buddha statue I saw at Bangsar. It's so cheap but i can't afford. (explain how I really need a stable job?) 4. I want shelf to put my books! 5. I want a flat screen TV 6. Need a cupboard to keep my bags 7. shoe rack! 8. A new purse! ( I still can't find the type I like.) 9. A new laptop 10. CAMERA! 11. VIDEO CAMERA! 12. car? Nah, i love my iswara too much to swap it with any other car. 13. cellphone. 14. HOUSE! 15. New couch 16. Renovate the kitchen, the tiles and the wall paper doesn't match the cabinet!
I soooo wanna move out. =P Maybe I'll move out and live next door, so i can still see my mom and dad and make sure that they're alright. Hehe!
Omigosh, I can't wait to start my job! I'm so ready for the challenge! BRING IT ON. If I cry and I want to quit remind me why I need this job, remind me how it feels like to be Dreaming and talking about my dreams and not doing anything to make it a reality.
THANK YOU. lastly, you can offer me wine if I'm seriously being a bitch and crying over the stress and stuffs. Cause you know, after I drink i'll just be drunk and fall asleep. HAHA!
I LOVE YOU ATIQAH! I'll be your backbone and you'll be mine. hehe!