Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I chilled with Jieni the other day at Shu Yung's place. We had a shoot there, after the shoot we end up camwhoring in his room. It was too comfortable didn't feel like living. HA ha! Jieni is cute as usual. *squeeze jieni tightly*
Last night chilled at Shu Yung's place again. Omg seriously it's like we chill at his house every night we might as well bring our toothbrush and bolster. He something cute unintentionally, the ice in the cooler box. HAHAHA!! Aww... I'm too lazy to go into details, but it's good cause you can ask me next time u see me like, "hey what about the cooler box thing?" instead of telling me, "Oh yeah I read it in your blog already."
I feel lazy to blog now cause I'm PMS-INGGGGGGGGG. I feel so lazy to do anything.
I promised Aabid I'll go see him jam tonight so yeah, I better not cancel. I don't want people to think that I'm a FFK -queen u know. =P