PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - Funny Customers!
today at work. There's this man who came in. He is extremely slow and weird.
I think Slow = Weird. Like I've a friend who is a lil weird, and a lil slow. I don't think I'm weird, I'm more like unique. One of a kind type of a girl, you gotta agree with me on that! Hehe!

Okay back to the customer. I asked him, "Hi sir! What can I get you?"

He looks around for a minute, i'm not sure if it's a minute, could be longer but it feels like a minute.
He smiled, "A latte."

"What size for your drink sir?" Same reaction as above. "A small one."

At this point, I'm beginning to feel lazy to ask him further question because he takes forever to answer and that piss me off, but I have to ask, "Having here? Or take away?" He smiles and look at the food.

Trust me , sometimes you feel like shouting at the customer and ask, "ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?"

I flash a stupid smile like his. "Having here or take away?"

"Here." he smiled. I quickly total up everything so he can pay and get lost LOL.


Another incident.
This indian customer came in, and he asked, "Teh Tarik." I told him we do not have Teh Tarik, but I could try to make something similar to teh Tarik. He stood there and said, "Teh Tarik."

I think he didn't hear me, but I'm pretty sure I made it loud and clear. I told him again, "How about Tea with Milk sir?"

He says, " Don't want. I want Teh Tarik."

"I'm sorry we don't have Teh Tarik here. I could try to make something similar to that.."

"Don't want... I want Indian Teh Tarik!"

"Oh...err..."

"I want like the mamak teh tarik. Indian ones. "

"Don't have that...I'm really sorry."

"Indian Teh Tarik. Don't have ar? "

-_________-



There's another one.

" Hi sir, what can i get you?"

" My wife don't like sweet stuffs. Is this Almond bar sweet?"

"Yes, it's kinda sweet. I suggest you take Croissant because Almond Bar is sweet."

"Almond bar is sweet ar?"

"Yes sir. It's sweet."

"Oh.. you say this one is sweet ar?" *points at almod bar.*

"Yes. I don't think she'll like it. It's sweet. "

*He tells his wife in chinese that the almond bar is sweet. The wife asked him if it's sweet, he turns and asked me* "You said this Almond Bar is sweet right?"

"Yes."

I don't blame them though, cause they're like in their 60s. hahaha!!

sneak
peek