PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, June 05, 2010 - Laundry
Click on the iphone on your right to leave a message.

I wonder if my maid hates me. Haha! I keep putting clothes in the laundry basket and my room is always in a mess!

I have a lot of clothes, and almost every month I'll throw half of them away and buy new ones, but I end up wearing the same thing and throw what I just bought because I feel like they don't fit me anymore. Sometimes I buy things because THE SALES PERSON SHOWS PUPPY FACE!!! Or I buy because I don't want others to have it. =P

At least I'm better now, I can control. Ever since I quit my previous job I don't have that much of $$ to spend. *sighs*

Everyday my maid will clean my room, and before I leave the house, I'll have a pile of clothes on the table, the chair and the bed because I can't decide what to wear. I'll have bags all over the floor as well and books that I read the night before when I couldn't sleep everywhere,blanket, pillows and bolsters will be scattered around the bed, I must have kicked them when I was sleeping.

Every time when I'm home, I can see the floor in my room again. She's really nice. Now my room is in a mess again, and she just emptied the laundry basket this morning, but I just put some clothes in the basket. =( I feel bad. I feel like making her a "Thank You" card.

In fact, I wanna make everyone a "Thank You" card, to show them how much I really appreciate them!



sneak
peek