Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I was deciding what to wear cause I'm going out to chill with Revind. Turn out that all my dresses look better when they're shorter. Not cause I wanna look sexy and stuffs, but when it's long, I look like a freaking librarian or a teacher! Just look at this!
How ugly is that?
So I've decided to make use of my belt! =)
HAHAHAH!! It looks so much better with the background too =P I've made it shorter too! I think it's so much better!
And then I change my mind... I feel like wearing pants! I was planning to throw this dress away but my friend told me to keep those dresses and maybe I'll alter them a little by little.