PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - shit in the cabinet
Today at work, my boss opens the cabinet and points what look like rat shit.

Boss: "Come here! Take a look at that. Tell me what is it?"
Me: "Err..." I knew it's a rat shit. "Well don't worry it's not what you think it is. It's probably coffee bean you know." I stared inside blankly. I was praying so hard that he wouldn't make me clean it.

Boss: "Coffee bean? Are you sure? Take a closer look at it."
Me: "Well, you just gotta think positive! It's definitely coffee bean! Don't scare yourself."

then I gave him a pat on his shoulder and walks off. He gave me the look. -____- .
He took a tissue and clean that shit, then he take a closer look at the shit, "This rat has big ass!"

"How do you know?" I asked, taking a closer look at the shit too.

"Because it has big shit. So it definitely has big ass."

sneak
peek