PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, June 06, 2010 - What i did last night
Went and picked up Baby1 and Baby3 yesterday with the pimp. Yada yada, went over to the place where it makes everyone fat and obese, and yet everyone is singing, "I'm lovin' it!"

Stoner, vegetarian and the braced face came over. Chilled awhile, then we decided to give the baby1 and baby3 our awesome Strawberry Kiwi drinks! (note that It's really sour) .

Waited for Tomas at Pimp's house. Tomas came with a friend, we all watched Grudge 2. Freaked out. Some guys nearly pee in their pants, baby3's eyes look like grudge. Hahaaha!!

Went home, and I slept. Was really afraid but i was too tired.

I had a really weird dream, I heard myself talking in my sleep mumbling, "the noodle is pregnant!"

This is what I did yesterday.

An update for you and me, make the stalker happy.

sneak
peek