PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - when I was 18
I was looking at my working pictures on facebook. The pictures of me working in Starbucks when I was 18.

It looks okay then. I mean, I was a college girl who needs some pocket money. Right?

Then it hit me, I'm no longer 18. I'm no longer in college. I'm a fresh graduate. I don't need pocket money to buy lil things. I need money to support my family ( mom & dad). I've set a goal. I want to at least be near where I wanna be at the age of 28. I don't want to still bum around still looking and not working my way up there.

University? I'm planning to continue my study of course. Perhaps not so soon. =)

Good day. xx



sneak
peek