PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010 - Addicted to Nancy Drew
You know what? I've finally completed the "Nancy Drew and the Blackmoor Manor" game! This time, I manage to figure most of them all by myself without cheat!

I admire Nancy Drew's character! She's supposed to be 16 but her voice makes her older than that.

Oh how I admire Nancy and Ned. Ned is so charming and caring! Okay I know it's only fiction. Nancy Drew is also very mature for her age! Unlike me, who's still acting like a kid sometimes, okay most of the time maybe?

Ah~ If only there are adventures in life...but honestly, even if there is, I wouldn't have the guts to wonder around in dark secret passageways, I don't think I'm smart enough to figure something out. I'm claustrophobic so when I have to swim in the tunnel and all that... goodness, the thought makes me choking for air already!

HOW TO BE DETECTIVE LIKE THAT! SIGH!!! emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos




sneak
peek