PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, July 16, 2010 - animals test lab
You do not want to be treated like this too.
If human choose to use those products then they shouldn't make an animal to test it first. Research shows that scientist have also used human brain cells to develop a model 'microbrain' that can be used to study tumors and have also come up with artificial skin and bone narrow. Instead of killing animals, scientist can now test irritancy on egg membranes, produce vaccines from cell cultures and perform pregnancy test using blood samples.

there are other alternatives, which is accurate, cheaper and faster. WHY USE ANIMALS then???




BAN ANIMAL TESTING IN MALAYSIA THE WORLD!


animals have the rights to be free. Just because we do not speak their language, doesn't mean we can IGNORE their pain and their cries.

WHY NOT use the criminals?


sneak
peek