PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010 - Daddy's New Car
Alright, so here's my dad's new car. It's very suitable for vacation, especially long distance. However, the car is quite shaky. When it was cruising on the highway, I was sitting at the back and it shook like hell, and therefore I didn't sleep well. I still prefer to sleep in Dad's Mercedes.

6 Seats


They've a tiny table attached to the back of the seats. So you can enjoy your meal in the car. Just like in the airplane!The lights, so you can read in the car when it's dark. Without disturbing the person who might be sleeping next to you. hahaha!
A little compartment to put your things! This car make use of it's space very well. See the next thing next to the compartment? It's for smokers to light up their cigarette, there's an astray too!

Tada!!! the astray! You can take it out too throw away the ashes! :)
If you need a lil breather, you can open the back window a lil bit! It's good innit?
A place where you can hang your clothes! So cool eh? I must say those who build this car, definitely have been observant! Probably for business people. :)


So comfortable, so just enjoy the ride! :)

sneak
peek