Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Woohoo! I've watched Despicable Me! Had a hard time pronouncing it, I feel like I'm inspector Clouseau from Pink Panther when he tries to pronounce Hamburger. I kept saying "Indescriptablable-something-something Me!"
Kenneth who came back from Australia for almost a month now, has invited me to catch a movie with him at the mall. Had crazy fun time together. Pictures are with him. Hehe!
My favorite part of the movie was when he tells the tale of Sleepy Kittens! Sooooooo adorable!
Thank god this cartoon isn't lame at all! I remember watching one cartoon where it's so lame I feel like throwing popcorns at people in the cinema to entertain myself. I forgot what was the title of the movie, see? It's so lame that I don't even remember the title! Ugh! It's about this scientiest who created this giant monsterous girl, but fell in love with it I think?
Agnes who's the youngest girl in Despicable Me, well she is adorable but not as adorable as Boo from Monsters Inc! I guess they always try to create a really cute cartoon character to make us go "Awww".
I love the graphic,it's soooo good that you could tell they spend a lot of time in details. very creative too! When it comes to humour, and gadgets!
Although story is quite predictable, but it's touching and it gives me goosebumps once awhile. hehe! Watch it! It's worth it, after all they spend so much time designing each details right?