PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, July 05, 2010 - Getting A job
Honestly, working at where I'm working now, at times make me feel so unproductive, because it is not exactly where I want to be in 20 years, and it is not a place where I'll celebrate my promotion. I don't bother about being promoted as I've kindly decline their offers.

Come to think of it, I made a mistake by not quitting this job, instead I quit the job that would've given me more benefits. I was too into my comfort zone that I didn't want to leave. The other job that I quit gave me a lot of pressure, environment wise. I thought I could move along and find something to do a month later but it has been more than a month. The first few weeks after I quit the job was alright, as I get questions like, "Are you planning to continue your degree?" "Are you going to look for a job?" but as days go by, I felt more and more frustrated, getting the same questions again and again. I took them negatively, until my friend of mine told me, "It's good that they asked." it hit me, if they've never asked, I probably wouldn't realize that I'm wasting my time, their questions have made me pushed myself even more.

I was talking to a friend of mine who has the same problem. I'm sure many people has been to more interviews than I have and I've failed many times, but I manage to find the reason why I failed, and learn from my mistakes and do better each time. Today I did something which I feel productive than usual which increase my morale to 30% . Haha!







sneak
peek