PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - Out with Jue
Went Curve to meet my lurve Jue! I've always love her style.

LONG LIVE TOMBOY!


aka pekchek. She's very pekchek. Pekchek is a cantonese word, which stands for easily stress? I think?

I remember telling her this in class.

It was Multimedia class and we're all rushing to complete the assignment due on that day itself. She was sitting next to me.

Me: Jue, among all the girls, I think you're the perfect candidate for Amazing Race.
Jue: Huh? Why?
Me: You're tough! Come la let's join together! It's once in a lifetime thing!
Jue: No man!! I can't!!
Me: Have faith in yourself! I don't think I can run either but I know I gotta train myself first.
Jue: No no I'll panic one!!
Me: Can la....


the time to pass up the assignment is close and we're still not done yet. THE WHOLE class was a total silence, you can only hear the sound of people typing and clicking their mouses. Jue was the only one panicking so badly in class that she swears..

Jue: Fuck!!! OH MY GOD!!! Cipet!!! Omar you shut up!!!!

AHAHAHA! those times.


anyway, so we head over to wondermilk to meet Izzat and Jue is so sweet like the cupcakes! She bought me one! Yumm~


if you like vintage and cupcakes! You should go wondermilk. Very relaxing atmosphere too! :)

sneak
peek