PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, July 05, 2010 - Talk about Games
I love playing computer games and I admit that I'll be hooked to the computer for hours! Which explain why my glasses are so thick, the optician advice me to get a thicker frame, well who cares as it's quite fashionable nowadays. I wanted to get one loooong time ago, I was inspired by the Veronicas! You can check out their Vlog on Youtube.

I love playing Nancy Drew and CSI games! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE pc games! These games will get me hook in front of computer for hours because you just want to solve the problems! I love it because it makes you think.

I've learn some things from this pc games. Simple stuffs like "Au revoir!" or some british terms. Counter Strike and Left4Dead could be fun but it's not a game that I'll be hooked to for hours.

I like COD. Love the graphic and it's so real! PLus I'm a fan of all this army stuffs. It's mostly about strategy and being calm. =P Yes, being calm, I tend to get very "kan jiong" and start shooting around. There's one part which I hate though, the part where the dog comes and attack you and you really have to kill the dog? WHAT THE HELL? =(

I tend to get emotional and I can never kill the dog so I passed that part to Shu Yung. He kept telling me, "It's a game! It's not a real dog!" but I still get very upset when he tries to shoot the dog when the dog attack him, I'll be like, "Can't you just run away from the dog! STOP SHOOTING THE DOG!!! You're so heartless!!!"

Nancy Drew can be very freaky when you play alone at night. Once, Rebecca and I got so hooked to the game, she skipped school and stayed at my place while i was at school, I remember she texted me, "Eh, I'm at your house now playing nancy drew, how did you pass this round?"

At times when I become exasperated because the game became so tough I look for the cheat, this is only applicable for Nancy Drew game of course. =P but hey, most of the time, I figure it out myself.





sneak
peek