PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - Eminem the coolest dad?
Eminem! I LOVE HIM LIKE CRAZY until.....

I used to go crazy over him til I remember most of his songs lyrics. I just love the way he raps, so full of anger and emotions. Loves his baggy clothes and his style. He must be one cool daddy huh?

But honestly, if I were to pick ( like I can) , I wouldn't pick anyone else than my own dad. He is cool in his own way, I can talk about a lot of things with my dad, although he pressure me at times but I know it's all for my own good. Otherwise, I'll never strive for the best.

Dad always tell me,
"Never say you can never leave without that someone. It's bullshit."

My dad is super LOUD! He's the nicest person ever! I just love my dad so much! I could be writing a never ending essay about how much I love my dad. Well there's no need, cause words can never tell how much I love my dad. :)





sneak
peek