Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Oh dear, I was just thinking, those days where I played too much. Next week onwards, I'm going to be busy working and Degree only starts next year. Looking at those pictures make me realize that every minute of my life, I actually did learn something along the way.
My girlfriends whom I've not spend enough time with. I'll never forget the day Deidre became a flight attendant, it's her dream since form 5...she spend us all in redbox :)
I love my girls to bit!
Those days in college where I meet juniors, and be friends with them... they're not as bad as I thought they would be. hehe!
College was awesome, those hard work pays off. Those memories with my friends, I'm sure in 20 years time, we'll be talking about those college years and laughing at how silly we've been.
Met this awesome friend Dominic. I still remember those time when we carpool, and the meal on my birthday was wonderful, never thought someone would be so kind to treat me a meal, plus we hardly know each other then!
Last but not least, I wanna thank God for I've found wonderful friends like them. For they put a smile on my face, and take good care of me most of the time. They're like my brothers and sister from another mother. :) I'm very thankful to have them as my friends. Although they can be a pain in the arse at times, but along the way, we learned from our mistakes.
I'm so going to miss having fun, hanging out. I'll miss laughing my ass off, eating ice creams with my friends, and yum cha session. It's so weird when I was having fun, I always talk about getting a job and working my way there, and now that I got a job, I miss those times when I was having so much fun with my friends.