Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I have always like the 60s. I love the way they dress, their lifestyle. Of course, I don't wish to go back in time, but IF there's a machine that would bring me back to the past, I wouldn't mind. I'll tell them about the internet, mobile phone that can take photos. I bet you they'll think that I'm crazy!
ONE of the reason why I'm so into Nancy Drew. I'm surprised many don't know about Nancy Drew! So disappointing.
Probably it has something to do with the books that I read back in Primary school, because the books are all published back in those times, and when I read it, it's dusty but i love the pictures!
I'm so into their style.
It's short, but not slutty. I love short shorts that aren't too revealing which will make me look like a hooker, I love short dresses!