PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
CHATBOX
FRIENDS
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 -
Fitness
Worked out in the gym today, I was cycling, my stamina sucks. 3rd minutes and I feel like my legs are gonna tear apart from my body already. Okay the pain is not like that, but you know once you cycle for so long, and when you started walking, your legs feel wobbly like jello?I love working on the abs, has always been wanting to work on abs, I bought the abs roller but I don't even use it. I think gym can push me to work harder! I can't wait to get sexy abs.
You know what? There are sooo many hotties in the gym! Who cares if they're gay! they're eye candies! woohoo! I can't wait to work out again tomorrow.
sneak
peek