PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, September 13, 2010 - Last night
I went CURVE yesterday and had Ikea Meatballs! It didn't taste good, maybe too many people, so the balls were soft.

On the way to CURVE! :)

and there's no picture taken in Curve! Hooray -___-.

I love the bazar there, so many things to buy, I keep telling my friends everytime I walk there, "If I have Rm7000 I would buy this..this..that...and for you..."

IF.


Then later at night, I went Zouk Bar to meet up with Nathan and the rest! Called Jerrick however he is boozed. Boo you!

Went Tune's Hotel after that with the usual gang and partied. WOW! Don't you just love partay.

There were so 7 of us in the room, but only two beds. 4 on the bed, the rest were on the floor. My back ache after that. I can't stop laughing at how Puru and Raymond snored so loud, sometimes it's like they're competing. Delan and Chirag on the other hand looked gay.


You are such a sweetie, pie.



sneak
peek