Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Thursday, September 09, 2010 -
Mighter the Fighter
Have you ever felt like.... giving up life? I do.
I feel like every path I'm taking is a wrong decision, I often find myself walking towards dead end, or is it? It's funny how my laughter turns into tears, my tears turns into seconds, seconds seems like minutes, hour, months...
What am I supposed to do now that I'm at dead end? I am so frustrated that after so long, I can't seems to find light to show me a new path, Sometimes it's not dead end but circle, I am back at where I started, or am I back at where it ends?
Some things cannot be changed, you cannot forget even if it is sealed, because fact is, it cannot be sealed if there's no gap, I don't know what the fuck am I typing, You see this isn't a poem and I'm no poet. I just love pressing ENTER.
You can't uncook the chicken if it's cooked. I cannot pretend to be okay but I have to. I have thought of a way to make myself feel better, I ask myself this: (I think I'm probably going insane, but hey, where are my friends when I need them? Sleeping duh. Cause they're not as sane as I am to stay awake at this hour.)
Would I rather bethe mouse that was alive and was eaten by 7 fucking Piranha OR Sitting here and feel very very sad but still alive.
Which position would you want to be?
YOU KNOW WHAT? I'm so brilliant! Why can't I be like the mouse? It was attacked by 7 Piranhas and yet it fought for it's dear life? It didn't gave up it's life, even if it knows that it wouldn't be able to escape it still FOUGHT til the end. That mouse would be a great soldier! THE mouse did not died for nothing, that mouse taught me something! I'm going to name the mouse "Mighter". Which means Mouse+Fighter=Mighter.
I am under "attacked" and yet I'm going to give up? NO WAY! I guess God did answer my prayer and He gives me strength! He has this weird way of sending messages! Thank YOU so much, without Mighter, I wouldn't have the strength to carry on. I will be like Mighter, for he is the greatest Fighter I've ever seen.