Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I have been sleeping really late lately. I think I need to play badminton again. So that I can feel tired and fall asleep like a baby. guess who? hahahahahhaa!!! I got really bored that I started to photoshop my friend's picture and I think it turn out pretty good =P Whatcha think?
Actually I just wanted to try to see how I'll look in short hair but I got carried away and started playing with the photoshop. It's like applying make up on my friend's face.
Oh yeah!!!
NOTE TO SELF:
SHOP IN COTTON ON! The best place ever! Price is reasonable, I love the fashion it's sooo adorable. Hooray! I don't have to go all the way to Bangsar boutique to hunt down all these awesome adorable clothes!
I'm not like most girls who can shop the whole day! I get bored of shopping easily. I prefer to pick and pay and think later. Which explain the amount of clothes I have I guess.
COTTON ON! COTTON ON!!
anyhoos! I am sooo happy that Mr Ong Shu Yung has two new outfit. Thanks to mua. :) He looks good when he dressed like a brat, maybe he is one. Haha! Kidding.
Oh yeah! Imma update on my BFF <3>
ATIQAH I LOVE YOU muchi muchi.
Oh oh and I wanna say I miss CHAN MEI YUN so much! =(
and and!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ONG SHU YUNGfor every little things.