Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I watched WANTED directed by Timur Bekmambetov in year 2008. I am not as good as most of you when it comes to names, I only know Angelina Jolie's. Who wouldn't know her right?
Storyline is alright, but I just didn't like how the actions are being over exaggerated.
I have nothing against Angelina Jolie, but I just don't like how she always appear so tough and cool it feels as if she's arobot, which isn't realistic anymore. She has no fear, nothing! I just can't relate to her! Even a murderer has character, but Angelina Jolie's characters are always the same! I wonder if she plans to do something different, I'm starting to get bored. If you were to tell me that she's hot, who cares! I'll say, why not let her be a model then?
She played Fox, a character in Wanted. How she constantly beat Wesley (played by James McAvoy) is ridiculous while she keeps asking him, "Why are you here?". I feel so frustrated at this point because it's not making sense! WATCH IT AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Cinematography and direction? It's the usual, actions, with a few eagle eye shots ( Ipersonally do not like eagle eye shot when it's unnecessary), and when they shoot each other, how the bullet appears in slow motion feels very "Matrix" to me. A LOT, A LOT of slow motion effects.
The part where I really think the camera did a great job was when Sloan was talking to Wesley, but it has something which related to Fox's past, and how the camera focused on her, it works like a reminder.
Didn't like how they used Rat as bombs. -____ -
I love the twist of the movie and think that they are smart and must have done a good job during brainstorm session. But while watching the movie all the way until the end, I keep thinking, "lame. lame. lame."
However if you're trippy you should watch cause certain parts are well, let your mind tell you.