PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, September 17, 2010 - x2x
Hey you,

I guess I could understand why you keep telling people how BAD i treated you.

You're only putting the blame on me so that it makes you feel better. YOU and I know the truth. Sad to say that you're in denial, that you're still blaming me.

We both know what you did was wrong, and you do not want to be seen as the bad guy. You're creating a reason (to blame everything on me) so that everyone can accept your new girlfriend.
Revenge seems childish therefore I'm writing this HERE. TO CLEAR THINGS UP OPENLY.

You put all the blame on me to save your own skins. Which is very much how low a person can sink. I feel sympathy for what you have become, a coward without values.

Yes yes, I was wrong too, and I'm sorry. I think my tears are enough to show you that I'm sincerely sorry, but you just watched anyway.


Have a nice day.



Loved,
Ex girlfriend.

sneak
peek