PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, October 28, 2010 - Back with Craps
So muhibah! This is one Malaysia. I think the ONE MALAYSIA thing is total bullshit, the thing they waste so much money advertising it everywhere, the name itself is bullshit. It is understood that MALAYSIA is unique, we all know why, different races, different cultures...etc.

Anyways, I haven't had the time to watch television, but lately I saw a few on RTM and well, it's CRAP. The message they WANT to tell us is the importance of using Bahasa Melayu, but the message is not well delivered.

"Sorry You have no experience". HAHA! I can tell them that without experience I can make better films. A waste of money, really. Go check it out when you happen to watch RTM, oh we don't anyway, because it has always been that lame.

sneak
peek