PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, October 22, 2010 - My greatest Gifts
Dear God,

The greatest gift that you've given me perhaps would be Life.

The day that I was born, I am blessed with the greatest gift, my Mother. She may not know that deep down inside, I love her very much. She has been the greatest, the toughest person that I've ever seen in my life. I felt like I have met the world greatest heroin, I wasn't too young to know that, I already knew all along, because I knew who to turn to when I had nightmares, I know who to run to when I am afraid, she may not have to look like a hercules to protect me, she'll protect me with all her might, and I shall do the same as a daughter to protect my Mother.

Right now while I'm typing this, she is in the living room singing Karaoke.

I was wearing this white dress that she bought for me a few days ago. She smiled, "This is your birthday gifts from me okay?"

I was slightly annoyed at first, thinking, "Did she forget my birthday?"

Then, tears rolled down my cheeks, because even if she did, she has been my Mother. Who held me the day I was born? She did. Since the day she had me in her stomach til the day she gave birth to me, it has never been easy. It has never been easier when I was growing up. She did everything she could to make sure I am loved, that I felt the same as other children, that I'm not missing anything in life...

I haven't been good. I just did not know how to show her in return the way that I should have. Although it's killing me inside, but I keep reminding myself of the days that she has brought me up on her own. For that, I thank God that she did not gave me away. Without my Mother, I wouldn't have lived, for some reason.

Secondly, I thank God for a gifts that has changed our lives, my Father. Without you, we would never have a comfortable life. Til this day, I am thankful and grateful that you came into our lives, for your unconditional love.

Next, I want to thank God for he gave me this amazing gifts called Friends.

I have many friends that I do not maintain, I wish I know better how to, but I am thankful, very very thankful to those who has laughed, cried and stayed with me. For the memories, and the strength that you have given me. Some of them are pain in the ass but I know one thing, no matter how pain in the ass they may be, I will be there for them, because I know that I will never find another friends like this bunch, as every new person I meet, is unique. I'm a pain in the ass myself. So i seriously am not complaining yea?


THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL THINGS IN LIFE.



sneak
peek