PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, November 12, 2010 - A day with Sam


YEAY! It's my OFF DAY today!

I had an awesome time hanging out with my friends, it feels like it's been awhile, I need a break so badly :P

Went Mid valley and meet up with Sam, gosh, why weren't we close in college? I mean she's blur and talkative and half thai. If you know what I mean? It's like I met someone my kind HAHAHA!

Went Dome, I ammm sooo happy cause I had soo much tea! And they're my favorite.


Then later for Dinner, we had Pasta Zanmai? I don't know how you spell it. Yummy but the price is not so nice la k?

One thing good about debit card is that, when u pay right, you don't see the money being taken away from your hands... but the bad thing is... you spend more. I don't know where are my money now cause half of my salary is gone. I was supposed to save some for surgery.

What an idiot.


Anyways, pictures :)
She's soooo pretty and she's fun! :)


Okay good night :)

sneak
peek