I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix , the Half Blood Prince, and the Deathly Hallows. Among these three, the one that I remembered most as I've watched it recently is Deathly Hallows. Note that these three are directed by David Yates, who also directed “When I Was A Girl” and I’m planning to watch it. He is famous for directing adventure.
I was not surprised that they split the movie into two parts, as Part 1 is already 2 hours. I was quite let down as a Harry Potter fan, because the movie seems quite flat. It feels like I’m watching a drama. As we all know Harry Potter is always full of adventure. It was a little draggy as I would say.
I didn’t like the sudden “climax”, when it’s too often it becomes somewhat annoying and predictable. Which is what happens in the movie 2012 (Directed by Roland Emmrich), it became somewhat lame.
1. Voldermort told the Snake to have its dinner on the dining table, how the snake slides towards the camera.
2. When the old lady suddenly appear between Hermoine and Harry at the Deathly Hallows.
There are so many parts but I don’t remember.
However,the part when Hermoine was telling the story of the three brothers and the Death, how they insert those effect, it’s something new in Harry Potter.
A lot of humour, and the way the movie is shot is somewhat different from the previous Harry Potter movies, it’s insert a little bit of short film style, some part where they do not use the tripod while doing close up or medium close up. It does deserve the title for its best cinematography.
What I still find disturbing is when they have a visual of Harry and Hermoine almost naked kissing while Ron was watching it. Kids will have to watch that part? HAHA!
All in all, the movie is still great and I’m still a big fan of Harry Potter. Somehow watching Harry Potter makes me want to be an actress. HAHA!