Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Directed by Jessie Nelson. It's about a mentally retarded father who fights for custody for his 7 year old daughter. I just love lil Dakota Fanning but she's growing up. She always appear to be stuck up yet cute. Don't you think so?
I cried watching this movie. The best part is, he works in Starbucks Coffee!
I look up to a father like Sam, I think most parents should too. I find it so cute when he said, "Because I am your father and I want you to read it." and when Dakota said, "No i'm not going to read it." That reminds me of my niece, Sabrina.
Although he isn't that clever, but he is responsible. Having that extra IQ doesn't make a person more loving or responsible. So i really admire a person like Sam.