PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - Nightmare : Stepfather
I had nightmare. It's so real though.

I dream that I was home late, and out of nowhere I have a crazy stepfather.

I was afraid that he'll caught me for staying awake at night so I turn off the lights but he was able to open the door ( i locked the door)... and he caught me standing there.

He was angry so grabbed my arms and told me to stand outside. I had a grandfather and he seems weak, eating his porridge and he doesn't seems like he cares that his son is abusing me.

Then he took a box of nails and told me to stand still so he could aim them at me, like a dart. I tried avoiding those nails and I manage to pick up some to throw it back at him. Unfortunately it missed.

Suddenly he fell into a drain where there were hot lava...

THE END.

I told Mei Yun about my nightmare and she said, "There la! Try to scare people some more."

Cause we watched horror movie last night and I cover myself with the blanket acting like a ghost trying to scare them.



sneak
peek